Volcano Red Velvet Muffin

Lately, I was thinking of making the red velvet cake ;but at the same time, I was wondering if my family be able to finish it otherwise it will be a waste. After my second thought, I've decided to make the red velvet muffin. I tried to spice up a little bit by separating the cocoa flavour. Hopefully, it will turn out great! Unexpectedly, they turned out absolutely lovely.....though, looking like a volcano!


Ingredients :

(A)
230gm all purpose flour
120gm sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 tspn salt
120gm butter, melted
2 eggs
150ml milk
1/2 tspn red colouring
1/2 tspn vanilla essence

- combine all ingredients together and mix well.



(B)
110gm all purpose flour
3 tbsp cocoa powder
60gm sugar
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tspn salt
60gm butter, melted
1 egg
70ml milk

- combine all ingredients together and mix well.


Method :

- preheat the oven 185'c.
- place in a tbsp of batter (A) into the baking cup then follow by a tspn of batter (B).
- again a tbsp of (A) and a tspn of (B).
- bake them for 25mins at 185'c.
- then top up with a tbsp of strawberry jam and decorated with icing sugar.


I was amazed by the soft texture of the muffin. And it tasted as good as it looks. I guess I've done it again :) !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...