creamy butter prawns) some time ago and it was really really scrumptious. However, there is an Indian dish murgh makhani also known as butter chicken. It is made of grilled chicken cooked in smooth buttery & creamy tomato based gravy. But it tasted very spicy compare to Asian version butter chicken. Come on lets find out how delicious this Asian version butter chicken is..... please read on for more.
2 large boneless chicken meat, diced
1 egg white
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup cornflour
3 garlic gloves, chopped
5 stalk curry leaves, rinsed
1-1/2 tspn curry powder
1/2 tspn turmeric powder
150ml heavy cream/evaporated milk
1 TB sugar
a dash of salt or to taste
(1) marinade chicken meat with salt & pepper, then stir in egg white till well mixed.
(2) next now, add in cornflour and stir till all meat well coated, set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
(3) now, fry chicken meat till golden brown and set aside.
(4) preheat frying pan with medium heat, add in butter garlic& curry leaves and saute till fragrant.
(5) stir in curry powder & turmeric powder, let to saute a one minute then add in heavy cream or evaporated milk, salt & sugar and let to cook till thickened.
(6) finally, stir in fried chicken meat till everything is well mixed then serve with rice or noodle.